Communicate, and Collaboration feature of OpenEduCat enables the educational institutions to be more transparent and communicative, helping them deliver more values to students and parents. With the ability to create surveys for feedback, discussion forums, blogs to publish their achievements and publish the latest news along with latest happenings at the campus.
Provide students and faculties with an environment where communication is open and collaborative with open Q&A forum.
- Post Moderation
- Question and Answers
Get instant feedback on various activities of the organization with quick to go surveys using built-in survey system.
- Share and Collect
- Simple and Intuative
Coordinate and discuss on topics of interest in the open for all environment with easy to use built-in conversation channels.
- Multiple Discussion Rooms
- User Tagging
Publish all new happenings of the organization using a news portal to keep everyone well informed.
- Manage Publishing
- Editor, Publisher Access
Make inclusive decisions by enabling organizational users to give a voice to their opinions using their vote in the poll.
- Simple Reporting
- Mass Emailing
- Easy to Administer
Deliver and share knowledge with everyone by creating well-informed and designed blogs by students or faculties.
- Share on Social Media
- Create Informative Environment
- Communicate Effectively
Students can get information regarding upcoming tests and assignments from the teachers and administration before the due date.
- Share Circular with Students & Parents
- Inform Students in Advance for Tests & Exams
- Students Will Get Easily Notified about the Events
- Easily Send Notice to Parent Regarding Meetings
- Students & Parents Get Notice via Email & SMS
This module provides a helping hand to students, staff and Parents by acknowledging and solving their problems
- Grievances from students, parents and staff
- Helps in better administration and discipline
- Actions are confirmed and closed by the complainant
- The details can be extracted using various reports